Friday, January 14, 2005

Now for the last moment of a character's life.

"You're not giving me room to breath! You're one crazy bitch!"

"Kane, don't say that! We were good together. Please take me back."

"I can't. You are your own problem, Zoe."

The snow continued to fall. Zoe's face turned ugly. Her eyes burned into Kane's.

"You want to breathe. I'll make you breathe," Zoe said coldly, "You can breathe out here in the snow."

"Really?! How are you going to make me breathe?" Kane yelled.

The wind picked up as the temperature continued to drop.

"This way," Zoe said after she pulled out a pistol.

Detective Kane tried to reach for his .45.

"Don't do this. Are you going to shout me?"

Zoe fired. One bullet exploded against Kane. The second exploded inside him. He fell onto the snow. His blood started to leave his body. The snow turned a violent crimson that the falling snow couldn't cover up.

Zoe stared at Kane. Kane's life flashed before him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home