Thursday, February 10, 2005

Who is Tony Kane?

"You're nuts!"
"Why do you think I'm a total whack, Garza?" Detective Kane replied.
"Trying to solve each and every case in the Old District. "

"Every vic tells a story. We are the only ones that will speak for them. We can't let them be unloved and unsolved. The Old District may be a crappy place to work cases, but I have to do my job."

Garza shook his head as he stamped out his cigarette.
"You know someone is going to put one into you one of these days."

"I don't believe a bullet is out there for everyone. That's cynical," Kane said.
"Whatever," Garza said, "Don't expect to take me down with you when you get a bullet."
"I'm hurt. You won't have my back?"
"I'll back my partner, but I won't take a bullet for you."

"Who's the vic?"
"Darius Jude. We have a few witnesses to the crime."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home