Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOLLOW

You said hope was the best thing about love.
You said you didn't like broken dreams.
Dreams that shatter your hope in someone.

I wish it wasn't so complicated.
I wish it was easier.
I wish I could find a way.
I feel hollow after I leave you.
I wish there was a way.
Maybe I will be alone.
I do want hope in love.
I do want hope to bring me out.
I wish you felt the same way.
It's just too complicated.


You said you make this so fun.
You say you love smiling.
You said OK- let's do it.
You said you wish you were ten years older.

I wish it wasn't so complicated.
I wish there was a way I had hope.
Because I'm on empty when it comes to hope in love.
If there was a way and you said yes, I would not delay
Even if it meant I was damned.
Even if it made it so complicated.
I don't want a hollow heart.
I want love to fill my hollow heart.
You said hope is the best thing about love...................

I just wish it wasn't so complicated.
I wish I didn't feel hollow.
I wish I didn't feel sad.
You said love is a fool's game.
But however it is a game we play.
I don't wanta hollow heart.
I want it to be filled.
You said hope is the best thing about love (I wish things were so complicated).
I don't want to be hollow.
I just want to have hope (why do things have to be so complicated).
I want to be loved like everyone else.....
You said hope is the best thing about love..............
love.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home